Friday, March 21, 2014

What to Do When Life Hands You Lemons, and Why I Posted My Bio On This Blog Last Night

Longtime readers may be wondering why the heck I randomly posted my bio on this blog yesterday, because that's not usually done.

It's not even something I'd recommend you do. There are better places for that, right?

In short, blame the Richie Sambora supporter who's been stalking* me and hacked the website that hosts my bio because they're still pissed off about this post from way back in August 2013. (There's a post coming about this, but I've been slammed with work and haven't quite finished it.)

A member of the media wanted to see my bio, so it had to be visible somewhere. I chose this blog.

The irony is, I get most of my work through personal referrals and don't do many interviews because I believe people who work behind the scenes should keep the focus on the clients, so my bio's had more action today than it's probably had in six months.

When life hands you lemons, I highly recommend making a lemon tart and piling on the meringue. It's tasty stuff!

(If it's limes, make a margarita!. Confused? See this post.)

RR


*Yes, stalking. This person's actions have crossed over the line into the legal definition of stalking under California anti-stalking law. That's punishable up to five years in prison. If the person who did it impersonated me in any way to accomplish this, which they most likely had to do, that's identity theft, which is a Federal crime.